- The Cleft Lip and Palate Foundation Of Smiles is designed to support, not to replace, the relationship(s) that exists between a patient/site visitors and his/her physician. This site is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services or otherwise engage in the practice of medicine, to you or to any other individual. Please use this information to help in your conversation with your physician(s).
- These materials do not, and are not intended to, constitute legal advice. Please use this information to help in your conversation with your Lawyer(s).
- This site provides general information and you should always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- Never disregard or delay seeking professional medical advice or treatment because of content found on the Website (or our newsletters).
- Information on this Web site is not promised or guaranteed to be correct, current, or complete, and this site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors.
- We do not recommend any particular team, doctor, hospital, other health care professional or any particular course of treatment or recommend one product over another.
- Any information collected by our website, such as email address, phone numbers and home address will NOT be passed on to any third party, unless required by law or unless authorized by you. The Cleft Lip and Palate Foundation Of Smiles website provides information that is subject to our site disclaimer. The site does not contain product advertisements and does not endorse any products mentioned on this site. All information posted is for information purposes ONLY. You need to contact your health care providers and contact the manufacturer and maker of these products with any questions you may have.
- The discussions in the forums on this web site do not represent the ideas, opinions or advice of The Cleft Lip & Palate Foundation of Smiles. These forums contain the opinions of the individuals who have posted to the forums. The Cleft Lip & Palate Foundation of Smiles does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of information that posted by others in these forums. However, we do wish for information to be truthful, kind, respectful, timely, and helpful. Therefore, The Cleft Lip & Palate Foundation of Smiles reserves the right to remove any post that in our discretion is not consistent with our goals and mission. If you have any concerns about something that has been posted, please contact us as listed below
- The Cleft Lip and Palate Foundation of Smiles receives many more requests than we have resources to
purchase special feeders. We do our best to provide special feeders to those most in need. Therefore, your application does not guarantee the Cleft Lip and Palate Foundation of Smiles can cover the cost of your special feeders. We may not be able to respond to all requests and will not be able to provide special feeders to all who make a request. By filling out Weimer Bottle Fund application or any application request, you do so with the understanding that you may not receive a feeder and may not receive a response to any application.