Make an impact on the lives of the nearly 7,000 babies born each year with cleft lip or cleft palate. Make an Tax Deductible donation online, or contact Rachel Mancuso at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about corporate donations or sponsoring our next event and supporting programs.To make a donation through mail, please make all checks payable to:
Cleft Lip and Palate Foundation of Smiles Inc.
All checks are to be mailed to: 1270 Blanchard SW Wyoming, MI 49509
- NUK- USA – Supporting our Weimer Bottle Fund Program.(2012,2013,2014,2015,2016)
- Medi-Kid Company – Supporting our Weimer Bottle Fund Program.
- Medela Inc. – Supporting our Weimer Bottle Fund Program.- (2012,2013,2014,2015,2016)
- Padnos– Supporting our Weimer Bottle Fund Program.(2013,2014)
- Printing for Less– Supporting our Brochure Printing and Business Cards.(2012,2013,2014,2015,2016)
- Speech Buddies – Supporting our patients and families with Speech problems. (2014,2015)
- Meijer’s- ( Kentwood, Standale, Grandville, Grand Rapids, Michigan) -Supporting our yearly, Toy Drive to patients and families at our local Hospital’s. ( 2015,2016)
- Walmart ( Grandville, Michigan)- Supporting our yearly Toy drive to patients and families at our local Hospital’s. ( 2015-2016)
- Target- ( Wyoming, Michigan)- Supporting our yearly Toy Drive to local Hospitals. ( 2015,2016)
Cleft Lip and Palate Foundation of Smiles Inc. is a qualifying non-profit organization, EIN# 45-2230155. Our mission is to educate and bring awareness to others around the world whose lives are touched by cleft lip and or/ palate and other Craniofacial anomalies by providing Support, Education, Advocacy, and Research. The vision of the Cleft Lip & Palate Foundation of Smiles is to provide support for individuals and families with cleft lip and/or palate and other Craniofacial anomalies.Select a Support Amount :
Or Become A Supporting Member with a Monthly Donation: